Monday, March 23, 2009

My family at KOLEJ MARA KUALA NERANG (matriculation 07/08)


This is picture of MPP KMKN 07/08


dari kiri atas:shida,husna,zairil,raja(me),kaisar,sam,hadi,najibah,aqilah
dari kiri bawah:shahir,syazwan,cikgu musa,Tn hji tamam,Pn hajjah sha'ariah,miss nurul,mira,bahiyah

All of them are my great friends,many things we did together,many program we had manage together and the best part is we are all together visiting sarawak a week after finished our matriculation program, now they are studying in UM,UUM,USIM,UiTM,UNIMAS,doing Medical in Mesir and so on.


This is my mentor-mentee during matriculation program


dari kiri atas:zaki,Tj,raja(me),wan.kaeri,abid(abidal)
dari kiri bawah:nik yam,faiz,intan,nasiha,al-hafiz(al),akmal

Now they are studying in Uitm,USM,UNIMAP,UMP and so on.


This picture is my class picture (S1)



dari kiri atas: nizam,apih,kaeri,fathi,hisyam,raja(me),azhar,syabil
dari kiri bawah: farahain,nuranis,ayu artini,fathanah,izzati

To those my exclassmate and exmentor-mentee and exmpp 07/08..i will always remember you all in my pray..to all my 'family' during my matriculation program,i hope Allah will always blessing you..

6 comments:

  1. war..raja dh ade blog..congrats.
    smg wujudnyer blog ni blh keep in touch slalu deh

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaAllah le kita keep in touch slalu..ko blik mlaysia tak..sam kta dia xblik..huhuh

    ReplyDelete
  3. love brothers and sisters...missing memories together..keep in touch guys..
    p/s: raja buat la links...ni link ak hadihalim89-drfuture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok22..nnti aku moderate lgi blog ni ye abg hadi...bnyk bnda lgi xthu psal blog ni..maklum le bru trgrak hati aku nk wt blog..huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hangpa ada blog, yg jauh hang heboh...yg dekat hang diamkan aje???

    x aci langsung!!!
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. kakaka..ko ni..aku wt blog ni pom mmng khas tuk yg jauh pom..hahaha..to fadzrulhisyam..:)

    ReplyDelete